Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sissy Runs Errands

I sent sissy charlene on a shoe shopping exploit to purchase a pair of black kid pumps.   Me thinks sissy is taking to this turning girly thing, char informed me she was also buying a new nightie and some more panties. Well la de da.  Sissy was so good yesterday that I just had to reward her with some abuse for my pleasure on web cam.






After a small delay as sissy's ass relaxed she plugged herself.  


A little sitting around to enjoy her toy and chat with me.


All that armrest  humping makes a girl thirsty.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Miss Mary for devoting time to sissy for cam training and sharing it here for everyone to see what a sissy pansy freak you are molding charlene into. Thank you especially for helping to dilate my pussy with the chair armrest riding once it was locked inside me Miss Mary. You were so kind to allow sissy to have some water after she rode that armrest as commanded Miss Mary! Thank you and let charlene tell you the plug was about ready to be swallowed up by her sissy twat from humping that armrest so much Miss Mary! Hehe! Well, sissy must be off, so for now Miss Mary, Toodles!

    sissy armrest humper,
    charlene pansy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Love the shoes, black kid pump, 3.5" heel "Karma" from Payless Shoes. So happy you made me get them Miss Mary!

    sissy charlene
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete